|Filter Medium Material||Fiberglass, Microfiber|
|Length (inch)||5-10, 10-15, 15-20|
|Usage||Water Filter, Oil Filter|
|Diameter (inch)||1-2, 2-3, 3-4|
|Filter Type||Cartridge Filter|
Many industrial Water treatment plants & desalination plants handle water having extremely high TDS. This demands for exotic quality of SS like Super duplex as anMOC for the filter housings.
We have indigenously developed and are successfully supplying micron cartridge filter housings made out of PP + FRP which offers extremely good corrosion resistance at 1/4th cost of duplex steel materials. All housings are custom made to accommodate different number cartridges as per site conditions.
· Salient features of DME - PP+ FRP Cartridge filter housings and basket strainers, inline strainers
1. Ideally suited for Desalination plant.
2. Cost effective substitute over duplex steel housings
3. Light in weight
4. excellent resistance to highly saline water and corrosive conditions
5. can be custom made for any given flow rates & no of cartridges
6. PARKER make CARTRIDGES
7. Compatibility with all standard types of cartridges (double open end, single open end, flat top, arrow head)
8. Designed in compliance with BS 4994,ASTM4097 D
9. Warranty for one year
10. Can be offered as duplex skid mounted unit for continuous operation
11. Davit arm for easy access and handling
12. Can be offered in MANUAL OR AUTO backwash mode
13. Resistant to most acids and alkalis
14. End connections with standard flanges
15. Davit arm and wheel are epoxy powder coated or hot dip galvanized for corrosion resistance.
All equipments are manufactured in compliance with international standards such as
BS4994, ASTM4097D, EN13121 etc. The equipments are designed by our experienced engineers using sophisticated custom built software & are tested with our in house testing facilities.
Major water treatment OEMs like WABAG, METITO, THERMAX, WOG, ION EXCHANGE, UEM have chosen our products over the conventional metallic ones.
|Fluid to be handled||?|
|Degree Of Filteration||?|