We offer a wide range of Process Equipment that is manufactured using high grade anti corrosive thermoplastic material like PP, PVC, PVDF, FRP, FRVE as per the process or service requirements. Our range is appreciated for its features such as corrosion resistant, light in weight, high impact strength, and superior outlook.
D.M. Engineering Co. is engaged in manufacturing and exporting static mixers, industrial reactors, chemical storage tanks, acid storage tanks, static mixers and HCl storage tank. These find wide application in various industries such as pharmaceuticals, chemical engineering, pulp and paper industry, fertilizer, and metal refining. We offer these products in standard and customized options as per customers’ specifications.
- Corrosion Resistant
- Light In Weight
- High Impact Strength
- Superior Outlook
- Easy to Handle and Install
- Maintenance Free
Durable Chemical & Acid Storage Tanks
The chemical storage tanks and acid storage tanks manufactured by us is known for features such as chemical and acid resistance, good mechanical strength and durable. The dual laminate tanks offered by us are manufactured using thermoplastic sheet, which is rolled on wooden mould. Further, these are welded at seams and then coated outwardly with suitable FRP resin along with mixture of different glass strengthening (Hand lay-up). The PP and PVC sheets used in our tanks acts as chemical barrier and are in contact with acid. Furthermore, FRP glass fiber reinforced polymer (resin) gives potency required to hold bulk volumes of acids. The thickness of bottom knuckle radius of the tank is doubled as per ASTM 4097 D norms. We offer these in standard and customized options as per clients’ requirements.
- The thickness and combination of glass reinforcements in FRP is designed as per BS 4994 and ASTM 4097 D norms
- Gradually decreasing thickness of the tank wall to optimize the costs
- Resins are stabilized to nullify the effect of sunlight due to prolonged exposure to UV rays in sunlight.Resins are also offered with specialized additives for fire retardancy.
- Stiffeners, railings, ladders are manufactured using PULTRUDED FRP SECTIONS, which are non metallic and non corrosive. They are extremely light in weight & have equivalent tensile strength as compared with metals.
- Extremely good axial strength
- Tanks are designed considering the effect of wind load, seismic load, and man load
- Suitable lifting hooks of ms embedded in FRP are provided for lifting/handling of tanks
- Static grounding arrangement is provided to avoid any explosion hazards while the tank is dry before loading
- PP sheet is welded using PP welding rod with hot air torch set
- For absorbing fumes from air vent of tank absorption pot is provided
- To avoid implosion of tank under vacuum breather valves are provided with ball seal
We manufacture a wide range of precision engineered industrial reactors that are manufactured by using quality thermoplastics such as PP, PVC, PVDF, ECTFE, PFA, and PTFE along with FRP. These provide good insulation and are anti corrosive as well. Our range of industrial reactors is widely used in various sectors such as pharmaceuticals, chemical engineering, pulp and paper industry, fertilizer, metal refining. Further, these are used for replacing exotic metals, alloys, glass and rubber lined reactors.
FRP Static Mixer
Mixing is an important & indispensable part of any chemical process industry It is very important to achieve better mixing in a very cost effective way. DME Stat,c Mixer provides the best solution for such requirements.
Static Mixer/ In-line Mixers are unique in a way where material itself is moved through elements/blades as against blades though material in dynamic mixers. Be it paste, slurry, liquid or gas, STATIC MIXER eliminate costly downtime and enhance product and process control. DME static mixers have no moving parts to cause maintenance problems, and they deliver exceptionally long, worry-free life.
After careful study & consideration of various process parameters such as Viscosity Density, Flow rate, Pressure Drop, desired CoV Coefficient of variation (a measure for degree of mixing), Reynold’s number & flow type- Laminar or turbulent; we at D. M. Engineering Co. design & fabricate static mixers forvarious applications.
Our vast experience & expertise in field of composites enable us to offer static mixers in various material of construction viz: PF PVC. FRP, PVDF, PTFE, SS, and MSRL to suit highly corrosive conditions. Salient features of DME Static mixers:-
- Highly efficient mixing
- Low energy consumption
- No moving parts for maintenance free operation
- No direct motive power required
- No need for tanks in most cases
- Ease of installation
- Minimal space requirement
- Totally enclosed pipe designs
- Optional injectors and sample points
- Available in all sizes
- Available in a wide range of materials
- Custom design
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Packaging Details: sea worthy packing